Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Sheep and the Dove


The Sheep and the Dove

by Briana

      Sheep was going to meet his blind date and was really trying to look his best. He was feeling proud of himself and said, "I am looking great with my fluffy white wool and with my red bow tie."
     Dove flew by and perched on a near by tree and said,"What are you all dressed up for?"
     Sheep replied, "I am going on a blind date with a lady sheep."
     "Well," said Dove, "someone told me it was her and they also told me she likes sheep with pink wool and brownish-greenish bow ties."
     Sheep responded, "Oh, please dye my wool pink and get me a green bow tie please." Dove handed the sheep a green bow tie and quickly dyed his wool pink.
     Sheep walked over to the Lady Sheep and gave her some flowers. Lady Sheep screamed, dropped the flowers, and ran away crying. Over on the tree Sheep could hear the Dove laughing.
Moral: When the need is strong, there are those who will believe anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment